The T.R.U.S.T. Advantage
How to create a culture of trust
Mistrust is the biggest issue in companies and organizations. The lack of trust can kill any great program, strategy or product.
This program is based on the TRUST formula I have created and featured in my acclaimed book – Be a Better Leader NOW! Increasing trust – creating a culture of trust – is a force multiplier of leadership. After learning the TRUST advantage, you and your attendees will experience a dramatic culture shift within your organization.
Using examples from real life and following the TRUST formula I will customized a program that will fit your needs and format. Here is the T.R.U.S.T. formula:
T – Trustworthy: As a leader, manager or individual you create trust by becoming more worthy of the trust from others. Learn the simple yet powerful steps to become more worthy of trust that includes demonstrating loyalty and being predictable.
R – Responsibility: Being responsible and accountable are key aspects of trust. Learn skills to be more responsible, learn the keys to accountability and demonstrate competency.
U – Under-react: People have a hard time trusting those that “freak-out.” Learn how to not freak-out and how to deal with difficult people and situations in a way that builds trust.
S – Sincere: Being sincere and having the highest integrity wins the trust of others. Learn how to be sincere, the art of appreciation and how to demonstrate confident humility.
T – Transparency: Learn how to be transparent even when you can’t tell the whole truth. Demonstrate no hidden agendas, provide clarity and context.
This session is dynamic, engaging and memorable. Attendees leave the program with real skills they can implement immediately and experience a dramatic improvement of leadership effectiveness and how to develop more trust within their organization.
- √ I’ve logged more than 6000 hours coaching hundreds of managers and executives helping them create more trust in their organizations
- √ The TRUST Formula has been developed over more than 25 years coaching managers and executives
- √ I am a world renowned expert in leadership and personal development
- √I have lead and managed leadership development programs for several companies including Destination Hotels, Sanofi, SAP, Fidelity, and Bank of America
- √ Bestselling author of three books.
- √ I have delivered more than 4000 presentations to more than 43,000 individuals.
- √ My work was praised by Stephen R. Covey as ‘edifying and inspiring” and covered in national newspaper and media.
Any organization or group that needs to overcome trust issues develop a culture of trust. This includes individual contributors, team leaders, managers and executives. This program has been effective for companies from almost all industries.
This presentation can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, half-day or full-day seminar. Keynotes can range from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on your needs.
√ Increased trust and the skills to maintain a culture of trust
√ Key steps that each individual can take to become more trust-worthy
√ Identify trust-killers and how to minimize them
√ Leadership effectiveness will dramatically improve
√ Employee engagement and satisfaction will increase
√ Attendees will get more done with less effort